Upon admission to the Alabama State Bar, Ms. Gibson was employed with the office of Enzor & Enzor in Covington County, Andalusia, Alabama. She opened her own law office in 1994 in Andalusia where she specialized in criminal, domestic, probate law, and general civil litigation. While in Covington County, Ms. Gibson was an active member of the County Bar Association, serving as Vice-President and President of the Bar Association. Ms. Gibson moved to Birmingham to work with the law firm of Redden Mills & Clark.
Ms. Gibson joined the law firm of White Arnold & Dowd P.C. in 2006. Ms. Gibson, serves as part of White Arnold & Dowd’s civil and white collar litigation practice groups. From 2011 to 2012 Ms. Gibson assisted the GCCF (Gulf Coast Claims Facility) as the liaison with the Alabama Attorney Office, facilitating the processing and payment of claims for economic losses to businesses and individuals on the Gulf Coast of Alabama. Ms. Gibson currently specializes in assisting claimants in the Deepwater Horizon Claims Settlement, as well as clients pursuing individual and business claims against BP for economic losses incurred as a result of the Deepwater Horizon/ BP Oil Spill.
As a licensed Mediator registered with the Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution, Ms. Gibson also serves as a Domestic Mediator and Appellate Mediator.
Ms. Gibson received her undergraduate degree from the University of South Alabama in 1983, a M.S. in 1985 from the United States Sports Academy, and her law degree in 1992 from the Samford University Cumberland School of Law.
- American Bar Association, Member
Alabama State Bar Association
- Selected for participation in the Alabama State Bar Leadership Forum (2007)
- Disciplinary Rules and Enforcement Committee (2003-Present)
- Birmingham Bar Association, Planning Chair, Future Leadership Forum (2009)
- North Central Alabama Regional Advisory Council for Alabama Make-a-Wish Foundation, Chairman (2017-present)
- Birmingham Multiple Sclerosis, Leadership Class of 2008
- The National Trial Lawyer Association, Member