Mr. Seal joined White Arnold & Dowd P.C. as an associate in 2017. He earned his law degree from Cumberland School of Law where he served as the Editor in Chief of the American Journal of Trial Advocacy, was a member of the Cumberland National Trial Team, and received the Nat Bryan American Board of Trial Advocates Award. Prior to law school, Mr. Seal earned his B.A. degree, cum laude, in Political Science at the University of Alabama.
Mr. Seal was born in Montgomery, Alabama, and grew up in Ridgeland, Mississippi. He is married to Katherine Harding Seal of Jacksonville, Florida, and together they have two dogs – Oakley and Winnie.
Alabama State Bar
- Young Lawyers Section, Executive Committee (2017-present)
- Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee (2018-2019)
- Bench and Bar Relations Task Force (2018-2019)
- Strategic Planning Task Force (2018-2019)
- Birmingham Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- YMCA of Greater Birmingham, Junior Board (2018)
- Alabama State Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University: American Journal of Trial Advocacy, Editor in Chief; Cumberland National Trial Team; Trial Advocacy Board, Director of the James O. Haley Federal Trial Competition; Nat Bryan American Board of Trial Advocates Award; Judge T. V. Pittman Scholarship; Judge Abraham Caruthers Fellow; Scholar of Merit Award for Pre-Trial Practice and Procedure
- University of Alabama: Graduate of the Honors College; Interfraternity Council Executive Vice President; Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity; Jason’s Senior Men’s Honorary; Order of Omega Honor Society
- United States v. Mathews: Does a Dog Sniff in Common Areas of Apartment Buildings Constitute a Search Subject to the Fourth Amendment? 39 Am. J. Trial Advoc. 397.