Ms. Graham represents clients in various areas of civil defense litigation, with a primary focus on insurance defense. Through her practice, she has represented general contractors and subcontractors in various types of construction litigation and indemnity actions. She also represents both companies and individuals in a variety of commercial cases, including premises liability, breach of contract, negligence, and products liability. In the products liability defense area, Ms. Graham has represented manufacturers, distributors, sellers, and installers against negligence and strict liability claims based upon alleged product defects which resulted in injuries or death. Additionally, Ms. Graham represents both plaintiffs and defendants in financial litigation, business torts, and fraud cases.
Ms. Graham graduated from Cumberland School of Law, where she was active on the Cumberland National Trial Team and led the Team to National and Regional Championships. She also served on the American Journal of Trial Advocacy and as a Director of the Cumberland Trial Board.
Prior to Law School, she received a Bachelor of Science degree from Auburn University, Senior Honors Scholar, in Bio-Medical Sciences and a minor in Music Education and Performance.
Ms. Graham was born in Tai’an, China. She is married to Henry Vance Graham II, and together they have identical twin boys, Vance and Liam, daughter Grey, and an English doodle named Cosmo. When she is not practicing law, Ms. Graham pursues her passion for music and plays in concerts and weddings across the state.
Alabama State Bar
- Diversity and Inclusion in the Profession Committee (2020-2021)
- Cuba Task Force (2020-2021)
- Quality of Life, Health and Wellness Task Force (2020-2021)
- Section Coordination & Evaluation Task Force (2019-2020)
- Young Lawyers Section, Executive Committee (2013-Present)
- Women's Section
Alabama Pacific Asian Bar Association
- President (2012-Present)
Birmingham Bar Association
- Grievance Committee (2021-2023)
- Future Leaders Forum Committee (2016)
- Young Lawyers Section
- Women Lawyers Section, Mentor
- Chinese American Business Alliance of Birmingham
- National Conference of Bar Presidents
- American Bar Association
YWCA Central Alabama
- Junior Board (2012-2018)
- Junior Board Secretary (2014-2015)
- Junior Board Executive Committee (2014-2015)
- Director of Table Captains for Kids Korner Luncheon (2013-2014)
Cumberland School of Law
- Trial Board Judge
- First Light Homeless Shelter, Volunteer
- Alabama State Bar
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Peer Review Rating
- Birmingham Magazine, Top Attorneys (2020)
- B-Metro Magazine, Top Flight Attorneys (2016-2020)
- B-Metro Magazine, Top Women Attorneys (2015-2019)
- Birmingham Magazine, Top Influencers in Birmingham (2018)
- Birmingham Business Journal, Rising Stars of Law (2015)
- Birmingham Bar Association Future Leaders Forum, Graduate (2014)
- Alabama Property and Casualty Adjusters Association Faculty Advisor
- Cumberland School of Law: American Journal of Trial Advocacy; Herbert W. Peterson National Trial Team; Cumberland Trial Board, Director of Negotiations; Order of the Barristers; Caruther's Fellow; ABA 5th Circuit Student Lieutenant Governor; Mike Papantonio Trial Advocacy Award; Best Advocate Award
- Auburn University: Student Government Association, Senator for the College of Science and Mathematics; College of Science and Mathematics, President; Honors College, President; Honors College, Ambassador; Auburn Symphony Orchestra Assistant Concertmaster; Sigma Alpha Iota Music Service Fraternity, Co-Founder; Omicron Delta Kappa; Competitive Undergraduate Cancer Research Fellowship Award
- American Journal of Trial Advocacy Volume 32:1 (Summer 2008), 215-219. Recent Development, Lisha X. Li. Contract Law-Winiarski v. Brown & Brown, Inc.: Who has the Burden of Proof that consents to a Contractual Jury Trial Waiver Is Knowing and Voluntary?
- Veterinary and Comparative Oncology 2006, 4, 3, 161-177. P. DeInnocentes, L. X. Li, R. L. Sanchez, and R. C. Bird. Expression and sequence of canine SIRT2 and p53 genes in canine mammary tumour cells – effects on downstream targets Wip1 and p21/Cip1.
- L. X. Li and R. C. Bird, Expression and Sequence of Specific Proliferation Control Genes in Canine Breast Cancer (University Honors Senior Thesis 2006).
- "Associate to Partner: Marketing Yourself," Alabama Defense Lawyers Association's Young Lawyers' Section CLE, Birmingham, July 22, 2020.
- "Associate to Partner: What You Really Want to Know," Alabama Defense Lawyers Association's Young Lawyers' Section CLE, Birmingham, December 5, 2019.
- "Subrogation: Build Your Claim From Receipt of the Loss Notice," Alabama Defense Lawyers Association's "Alabama Property and Casualty Adjusters Association Seminar," Birmingham, July 17, 2019.
- "Pinstripes and Pearls," Birmingham Bar Association Women Lawyers Section, Cumberland School of Law, September 30, 2014.